Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mad TV Bob Newhart Skit - Mo Collins - Stop it

***I claim no rights to MadTV or the material presented in it and no Copyright infringement is intended.

Enjoy this fan favorite classic Mad TV skit with Bob Newhart. It seems to me that there is a grain of truth to it...




....whenever you catch yourself listening to old negative thoughts, just " Stop It!"

I like to think of it as me "changing channels" in my mind. I consciously "Stop It" and "Change Channels" from the negative tape to a positive tape.

At Mentoring For Free we do a 30 Day Mental Cleanse. It has helped me be aware of the negative self talk I have had for years. Once aware, I can CHANGE!

Is Your Life Worth 30 days ? If it is, Start NOW.

Click Here for more information on the 30 Day Mental Cleanse



Janet Hanson
A Mentor with a Servant's Heart

5 comments:

Rhonda Wudarczyk said...

Awesome! And what better way to "Stop It" then with the mental cleanse from Mentoring For Free!
Thanks Janet!

Unknown said...

that's Great!
Where should I mail the $5?
Jerry Butterworth

Dianne said...

Good one my $5 is in the mail. I love "stop it". I will add it to my favorites along with "Just frickin' do it".

Thanks

Irma White said...

Thanks for sharing this. I agree that the Mental Cleanse can be the thing to stop those negative thoughts. And the best part is, it costs less than $5 because it is FREE.

Be empowered to prosper!

Melanie Kissell said...

Janet ...

Thanks so much for a little chunk of nostalgia. I was a huge fan of the Bob Newhart Show years ago.

"Stop it"! ... the chatter in your mind, that is.

The 30-Day Mental Cleanse will give everyone the results they're looking for -- and it won't even cost $5 -- it's Free!

~Melanie Kissell