Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Truth About Network Marketing

The Truth about Network Marketing

We have all heard of Network Marketing, MLM, Multi-Level-Marketing, Direct Sales, Affiliate Programs…IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU CALL IT! They are all built on the same principle and are all systems to create additional income from home. They are all businesses based on people talking to people to promote a product or service.

Here is the funny thing about this…WE ALL DO IT EVERYDAY! The only difference is that most of us don't get paid for it. How many times have you told a family member, a friend, even a stranger about a product or a service that you use and love or hate, even a movie that you saw and what you thought of it? You are Networking everyday!

Here is what everybody NEEDS to know before joining ANY Network Marketing company.
The first thing you must ask yourself is WHY? Why are you choosing to join a Network Marketing company? There are many reasons why people choose to join a Network Marketing company. It may be because they like the product or the service however; ultimately the reason why people join is for the Business opportunity and the opportunity to create Freedom in their lives.

I say this because if you are joining a Network Marketing company based solely on how great the products are or how great the services are you are cheating yourself. The TRUTH is; "You can get great products and great services at value prices everywhere".

When I started coaching people, they would write Money as their "WHY". They'd need to pay down credit card debt, wanted a different house or replace a car.

But your real "WHY" is never money.

It's about who YOU really are.

Your driving factor must be WAY more than money.

Now, here are some examples of my personal WHY's:

- I desire to enjoy my life to its fullest and spend a lot of time with the people I love.

- I desire to have fun every day of my life. I enjoy laughing with everyone I meet.

- I desire to have the freedom to do what I choose to do when I choose to do it.

- I desire to travel, first the USA; then the world with my husband. Sometimes I want to include our kids.

- I desire to be wealthy!

This is a short list and my WHY's list keeps on getting longer and longer everyday. This list is a work in progress.


The next step is finding the right Network Marketing Company for you! Now, this following section might offend some of you.

The first thing you should know about Network Marketing companies is that 99% of them never make it past their first 2 years of existence and 90% of those that do make it past their first 2 years never make it past their first 5 years. So the question I'm going to ask you is how big of a gambler are you? Companies that advertise that you need to get in now or else you'll miss out…well…these companies are attracting people out of FEAR of LOSS and HYPE!

The TRUTH is: "This does not make for an opportunity to create LONG TERM residual income that will be around to pay your children's children".

Check out The Berry Tree at http://www.berryfreedom.com/
http://www.best-home-based-business-opportunity.net/

No comments: